Shoulder Pain Treatment
When it comes to living with neck pain, everybody we see wants to know:
"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?"
"WHY AM I STILL SUFFERING FROM SHOULDER PAIN AFTER PUTTING UP WITH IT FOR SIX MONTHS (OR MORE)?"
Most people hope that they'll wake up one morning and "like magic", it'll be as if the shoulder pain never happened. But that never happens, and the longer these people wait, the worse their suffering becomes.
Sound Like You?
Another situation we see quite often is the individuals' doctor will tell them to rest, "try these painkillers or steroids" and "see how it goes." This is rarely ever the best advice, and six weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor for more pills or another injection because it hasn't got any better.
Has this type of thing happened to you?
Maybe you are confused because you've been told different things by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest and get a different pillow or even an expensive mattress because the shoulder pain started when you woke up one morning. Or, that you should be doing "this exercise" and "that exercise" to make the shoulder pain go away.
It's very confusing to know exactly what to do! And because of this confusion, people procrastinate and put off making a decision about treating their shoulder pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as "part of life"—as if it's normal, as if it "has" to be that way, or even it's "natural aging" and my parents suffered from this too!
IF YOU'RE CURRENTLY LIVING WITH SHOULDER PAIN, HERE ARE SEVEN MORE REASONS WHY IT COULD BE LASTING LONGER THAN IT SHOULD:
1. You thought the pain would go away on its own, but it hasn't and won't.
2. You went to the doctor, who told you to rest and take painkillers—but the pills have only masked the pain, and as soon as they wore off, shoulder pain was right back where it started.
3. A loved one told you that everybody gets shoulder pain as they get older, or worse, "it runs in your family" so you just accepted it.
4. You tried other healthcare professionals like physical therapists or chiropractors in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help. Or, the exercises given only made the pain worse!
5. You tried ice, heating pads, and Googled "shoulder stretches", but nothing helped for very long. Heat, ice, and stretching felt a bit better in the moment but the pain relief didn't last long.
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest, but your shoulder still irritates you.
7. You decided to try a massage, but while it was relaxing and felt good, it hasn't done anything to fix the pain for more than a couple of hours or days at most!
If any of these have happened to you, we would love to invite you to schedule a complimentary telephone consultation with one of our specialized physical therapists so we can help you! The fact that you've tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GREAT THING! When you know what doesn't work it means you are closer to finding the thing that actually does!
Click the link below to schedule a free telephone consultation. The call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after! Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best results.
The next thing people want to know is:
"WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF MY SHOULDER PAIN FAST?"
Well, here are four things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that shoulder pain will "just go away with time," but then six months down the line they're still putting up with it!
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises and get the CORRECT DIAGNOSIS! One of the best things to help you ease your shoulder pain is to do the right series of exercises for the root cause of your shoulder pain. The right exercises given to you by a seasoned physical therapist will help reduce pain and allow you to move freely again, AND make sure that the problems don't come back! Shoulder pain is just a symptom of a problem. Often times, the shoulder isn't the root problem.
3. Seek treatment for the entire body! Your shoulder never moves without requiring other parts of the body to participate with it. A shoulder pain specialist realizes that the neck, mid-back, and even the lower back can be where the problem actually lives! The pain just happens to manifest in your shoulder.
4. Get real, "hands-on" physical therapy! Physical therapy, especially manual physical therapy, is proven to help people with shoulder pain. In fact, at Kaizen Physical Therapy, it's one of our specialties! If your shoulder pain is affecting your job, threatening your ability to keep active, destroying your independence, diminishing your sleep, or getting in the way of spending quality time with family and friends, we can help get you back to the active life you want and deserve!
If you would like to know how the team at Kaizen Physical Therapy can help you live with less shoulder pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment:
Note: This complimentary Discovery Session is something that we offer to people who are new to physical therapy, skeptical of its benefits, or unsure if we're the right fit for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a Discovery Session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done—without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is...
"HOW CAN CHOOSING TO SEE A PHYSICAL THERAPIST AT KAIZEN PHYSICAL THERAPY HELP YOU GET RID OF YOUR SHOULDER PAIN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS?"
Here are just a few of the things our physical therapy team can do for you!
We will quickly take away the pain and stiffness—often within a couple of sessions!
We will help you find out what's really going on, and get to the root cause of your shoulder pain once and for all!
We will get you sleeping well again and living with more energy each day!
We will ensure that your problem is "corrected" and "healed" properly—and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery!
We will provide you with the perfect set of mobility, strengthening, and stretching exercises which will speed up your recovery!
We will help you put an end to taking all of those pills or avoid them in the first place!
We will help you avoid dangerous neck surgery and painful steroid injections which don't actually work long-term!
We will help you stop making repeated visits to your doctor for more painkillers, or avoid taking them in the first place!
We will help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends!
We will help you to finally get a good night's sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right!
We will help you get back to enjoying your active lifestyle which you once enjoyed so much!
Basically, we will help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic neck pain!
If you want to know what it costs—and what availability we have in our physical therapy clinic—then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
HEAR FROM HAPPY CLIENTS OF KAIZEN PHYSICAL THERAPY
Please enjoy reading these case-studies of other people just like you who came to see the Physical Therapy team at Kaizen Physical Therapy—and left much healthier and happier: